Vegan Chocolate Raspberry Coconut Cups
- ¾ cup unsweetened cocoa
- ¾ cup melted coconut oil
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- 1 cup oats
- ½ cup shredded coconut
- 1 cup thawed frozen raspberries (or fresh!)
- 2 Tbsp coconut cream
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Line a muffin pan with 9 liners.
- In a medium sized bowl add your cocoa, melted coconut oil, maple syrup & sea salt. Whisk until full combined and smooth.
- Take a little less than 1 Tbsp of the melted chocolate and pour into each liner 1 at a time. Using a small pastry brush or a small spoon brush the chocolate until it is almost all the way up the sides. Place in the freezer for 10-minutes.
- While the chocolate is firming up, make your filling. First place the oats and coconut in a food processor or blender and process for about 30 seconds. Pour this mixture into a small bowl and set aside. Next add your thawed raspberries to the food processor and process until pureed. Add in your oat/coconut mixture, coconut cream, maple syrup, melted coconut oil and vanilla. Again, process until all combined.
- Remove your chocolate from the freezer. Take about 1 Tbsp of the filling at a time and roll into a ball. Flatten and place on each chocolate base. Once finished, spoon the remaining melted chocolate over each filled muffin cup, making sure the raspberry coconut filling is completely covered. Place back in the fridge for 10-minutes or until firm. Keep chocolate cups in fridge until ready to eat (they melt slightly). Enjoy!