Berry Chia Pudding
- 20g chia seeds
- 85ml milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1-2 tsp maple syrup or honey (to taste)
- 3 heaped tsp Greek yoghurt
- 1/2 GetBuzzing Berry Bar + extra for topping
- Small handful of blueberries
- Add the chia seeds, milk, vanilla extract and honey/syrup to a dish, then stir well to combine the ingredients.
- Crumble 1/2 of a GetBuzzing Berry Bar into the dish and stir. Take half of the blueberries and slice them in half, then stir these into the dish too.
- Leave the chia pudding to soak for at least 1hr, then stir in the yoghurt (you can add an extra tsp of milk or yoghurt to bring the pudding to your preferred consistency). Top the chia pudding with the remaining blueberries and an optional extra sprinkle of GetBuzzing Berry Bar and/or a drizzle of honey, then serve.
Super simple, but it's delicious with the sweetness of the berry bar!
Shop the story