Blueberry and Banana Pancakes
- 1 cup blueberry greek yoghurt
- 1 large ripe banana, mashed
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
Mix together all ingredients well into a large bowl
- Heat a nonstick pan and spray with nonstick spray.
- Spoon 1/4 cup batter onto pan at a time and lightly flatten with spoon so that pancakes cook evenly.
- Cook on one side until bubbles form on uncooked side and then flip and cook until pancake is cooked through.