Chocolate Coconut Protein Balls
100g Coconut Oil
50g Golden Syrup/Honey
1 Pack Dark Chocolate Digestive Biscuits
1 Scoop Chocolate Protein Powder
1. Melt Coconut Oil and Golden Syrup/Honey in a sauce pan over a low heat. Set aside.
2. Add the full pack of biscuits to a bag and crush using a rolling pin until crumbs.
3. Add the crushed biscuits, egg, protein powder and Chocolate Coconut Getbuzzing Bar to the coconut oil and honey and stir HARD. You want the mixture to come together.
4. Pour desiccated coconut onto a plate and scoop a small amount of the mixture making each scoop into balls and then rolling them over the desiccated coconut.
5. Freeze for 30 minutes and then they can be kept in the fridge to enjoy!