Chocolate Protein Cookies
A tasty way to start the weekend with this quick and easy chocolate protein recipe!
- 2 Scoops Chocolate Protein Powder
- 2 TBSP Wowbutter
- 2 TBSP Coconut Flour
- 1TBSP Honey
- 150ml Coconut Milk
- 1 TSP Vanilla Essence
- Chocolate Chips
- Heat the oven to 160C and line a baking tray.
- Place all ingredients into a bowl and stir with a spoon until you get a sticky batter.
- Separate the mixture into 8 balls and lay evenly on the baking tray.
- Place in the oven for 20 minutes at 160C.