Skip to content
Coconut Wowbutter Cookies
- 1 ½ cups rolled oats
- ½ cup oat flour
- ½ cup coconut flour
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut flakes or shreds
- ¾ teaspoon baking soda
- ¾ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup wowbutter spread
- ¼ cup melted coconut oil
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 tbsp flaxseed
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Line a baking tray with parchment paper or greased foil. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the dry ingredients: oats, oat flour, almond meal, coconut, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon and salt.
- In a large bowl, whisk together all the wet ingredients: wowbutter, coconut oil, sugar, maple syrup, flax eggs and vanilla.
- Add the dry mixture to the wet mixture. Using a rubber spatula, stir and fold until well combined. Add oat milk of water if mixture is dry.
- Scoop 2 tablespoon-sized dough balls onto the baking tray, spaced evenly apart. Using a fork, flatten cookies to desired thickness—they won’t spread much during baking.
- Bake for 10-14 minutes. Using a heatproof spatula, gently lift and transfer cookies to a cooling rack. Allow to cool completely. Enjoy! Storing instructions below.