Vanilla Protein Granola
We are true fans of this protein granola! Using a lot ingredients that go into our bars make it a healthy protein filled breakfast option full of goodness.
- 250g Old fashioned oats (the larger the better)
- 1 Getbuzzing Vanilla and Seed High Protein Bar
- 50g Mixed seeds
- 50g Mixed Nuts (if wanted)
- 50g Dried Fruit (we used apricots, dates and cranberries)
- 50g Desiccated Coconut
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 2 scoops Vanilla Protein
- 2 tbsp Coconut Oil (melted)
- 2 tbsp Honey
- Pre heat oven to 150C and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Mix the oats, protein powder, coconut oil and honey in a mixing bowl until oats are fully covered (add more coconut oil if needed or coconut/almond milk if needed).
- Add the rest of the ingredients apart from the dried fruit (this will be added later on) and mix well.
- Put in the oven for 15 minutes bring out and add in the getbuzzing vanilla high protein bar and the dried fruit and cook for a further 10-15 minutes or util golden and crispy.