A Vegans Valentines!
No Bake Vegan Raspberry Chocolate Truffles
Struggling with romantic food ideas for Valentines; there's nothing more thoughtful than handmade treats- even better- 100% natural, vegan treats!!
Prep time: 15 minutes
Makes: 11-12 balls
Total time: 1hr10 mins
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1/2 cup raw cashews
- 1/2 cup semi-frozen raspberries
- 1/2 tbsp honey
- 1/2 tsp vanilla bean extract
- 200g dark chocolate (dairy free)
- freeze dried raspberry crumb (available here)
- Grind the cashews and oats in a food processor, add the raspberries, honey and vanilla bean extract-blend until you have a smooth pinky mixture
- Roll the mixture into small balls with your hands
- Place on baking paper and pop them in the freezer for 15-20mins or until firm
- Melt the chocolate and dip the balls in, ensuring they are completely covered in chocolate
- Place back on baking paper and sprinkle with raspberry crumb and into the freezer again for 20-30 minutes, or until chocolate is completely dry and firm.
Voila! Vegan Valentines Victorious