Buzzing Banana Pancakes!
Buzzing Banana Pancake recipe
Made with REAL banana chunks and full of flavour, combined with the mixed berry compote and some cacao nibs it is the only pancake recipe you need today!
Half a banana
3 cups of flour
2 tsp of baking powder
3 tsp of coconut sugar
2 1/2 cups skimmed milk
tsp coconut oil
raw cacao nibs
100g frozen mixed berries
1/2 cup of water
2 tsp honey
1. Add the flour, baking powder and coconut sugar to a mixing bowl
2. Make a well in the middle and crack the egg into the middle
3. Add the milk to the well
5. Chop the bananas into sizeable chunks and add to the recipe ( we leave them whole so you get nice surprises of whole banana'ness when biting into your pancakes!)
6. Heat your frying pan and add the coconut oil
FRY AND FLIP!
1. Boil the berries in the water and honey until syrup like and then DRIZZLE ONTOP!
2. Sprinkle your cacao nibs on top and enjoy!