Coconut Lemon Balls
Gluten free coconut balls infused with Lemon. Perfect healthy snack on a lovely summers day!
- 21/4 cups desiccated coconut
- Zest of 1 medium/large lemon
- Half the lemon juice
- 2 tbsp coconut cream
- 2 tbsp coconut water
- 3tbsp honey
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and set aside.
- Add all ingredients to a food processor.
- Pulse until well combined and mixture sticks together.
- Pick up 1-2 tbsp of mixture and make into balls.
- Add more desiccated coconut if mixture isn't holding into balls.
- Place on baking tray and place in the fridge for 30 mins or until chilled.