Mixed Berry and Oat Cups
- 2 cups oats
- 3/4 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 1/4 cups milk (we use oat milk)
- 2 medium bananas, mashed
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- 1 Tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1 1/2 cups mixed berries, fresh or frozen (chop strawberries into smaller pieces)
- 1 Getbuzzing Nut and Gluten Free Berry Bar (Crumbled)
- 1/4 cup white chocolate chips (optional)
Preheat oven to 180oC. In a medium bowl, mix together the oats, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt.
In a seperate bowl, whisk together the milk, honey, eggs, vanilla. Add liquid mixture to dry mixture in the bowl and stir to just combine. Drizzle in butter or coconut oil while stirring, then add mashed banana, blueberries, crumbled Getbuzzing Berry Bar and chocolate.
Line 12 muffin tins. Distribute batter evenly into tins and bake for 17-20 minutes, or until the baked oatmeal is just starting to brown or a toothpick inserted in the centre comes out mostly clean.
Let cool for at least 10-15 minutes before removing from pan and then serve. Refrigerate leftovers in a storage container for up to 5 days, reheating in microwave or toaster oven before serving.
Shop the story