Raspberry Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
Delicious and moist raspberry chocolate chip banana bread - the healthy way!
- 1 and 1/2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup plain Low Fat Greek yogurt
- 2 large eggs (lightly beaten)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 ripe bananas, peeled and mashed
- 1 cup raspberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 180C. Line a loaf pan with parchment paper and lightly grease the edges.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
- In a large bowl combine the sugar, oil, Greek yogurt, eggs and vanilla; beat until combined. Stir in the mashed bananas. Add in the dry ingredients and stir just until combined. Fold in the raspberries and chocolate chips.
- Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan, smoothing the top. Bake for 1 hour, or until a cake tester inserted in the center of the loaf comes out clean. Allow bread to cool in the pan for 15 minutes before removing the loaf from the pan and transferring to a wire rack to cool completely. Once cool, slice and enjoy!