Raw Date Brownies
- 1 cup seeds
- 10 large Medjool dates, pitted and chopped
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1-3 teaspoons water, as needed
- Getbuzzing Date Bar (optional)
- Line a small 3" x 5.75” and set aside.
- Add all ingredients to a food processor and blitz until mixture comes together.
- Add a splash of water, as needed, to get the mixture to come together. It will be crumbly but should stick to itself when you press it between your fingers.
- Press the mixture into the lined pan and smooth into an even layer, pressing down so it sets up.
- Slice and serve.
Shop the story