VALENTINES PANCAKE RECIPE
Treat your other half this valentines day with our delicious vanilla protein pancake recipe!
1 scoop vanilla potein
100ml Milk (we used coconut milk)
1 large egg
1/4 tsp baking powder
1 banana (optional)
1. Add oats to a blender and blitz until it resembles flour. Add the protein powder, baking powder, egg, milk and cinnamon. Blend together until a pancake mixture.
2. Heat a lightly oiled frying pan over a medium heat. Pour the mixture onto the pausing approx 1/4 of the mixture.
3. Tilt the pan in a circular motion so the batter covers the surface equally.
4. Cook the pancake for about 50 seconds each side or until the both sides are a light brown.
5. Serve hot with topping of you choice.