Banana and coconut slices
The perfect on the go, healthy snack for the new year!
3 ripe bananas
200g Coconut oil
200g Self raising flour
30g Coconut flakes
1. Pre heat oven to 180oC and line and butter a rectangle baking tin (18cm)
2. Melt the butter and coconut oil in a large bowl. Add in the honey, flour and 200g oats and mix together.
3. Add half the mixture to the baking tin and pat down. Mash the ripe bananas in a seperate bowl and add on top to the mixture already in the tin.
4. With the remaining mixture add 30g coconut flakes and the remaining 100g oats. This should be thicker than the last batch.
5. Add this evening to the banana layer but do not pat down.
6. Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes or until golden on top.